Welcome to Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection
of South Hills
We are network of business professionals whose goal is to expand each member’s business opportunities through the exchange of appropriate business referrals. Each member is dedicated to the growth of the network by providing business referrals, and by introducing new members to the network. Each business category is exclusive and every member is committed to the highest degree of professionalism and courtesy.
The Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection is a group of professional men and women who meet each week to exchange business ideas and leads.
Each category is exclusive, join now before your competition becomes a member.
The South Hills Chapter meets at Bob Evans in Bridgeville.
Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. and concludes at 8:30 a.m. sharp!!!
- Since conflicts of interest are disallowed, existing members have a 2-week period after an application is submitted in which to rescind the prospective member.
- To make more money.
- To meet other professionals you would not otherwise know.
- To act as a resource for your clients.
- To improve your public speaking skills.
- To give to others for you too will receive.
- First time visitors. No fee.
- If there is a conflict of interest with an existing member, one visit only.
- The visitor will pay for the breakfast for each subsequent visit.
Our Members Commit To
- Regularly attended meetings or to send an alternate.
- Give a minimum of two referrals per month.
- Use our member services whenever possible.
- Help our organization grow by bringing guests.
- Maintain a high ethical and professional conduct.